If you need remote monitoring via 3G, 4G, or even WIFI, let us know. Our Networking experience lets us come up with outside the box solutions to your Telemetry data needs. We have experience with well, card access, and even security camera networks allowing for remote usage, and reporting of data.
- We have built MESH networks connecting many micro sites in a area to bring data back to a central point. That point then has internet connectivity to bring back data to the main office for notifications
- Assistance in creating a custom monitoring solution, our experts can help you change your old SCATA gear out with lower cost gear allowing you to monitor your facilities better and with less expense.
- Industry experts can also come up with a completely new command and control system integrated with ethernet and IP based security.
- Remote video surveillance of water towers and locations, add remote card access to know when personnel are on-site.
- Deliver everything, video surveillance, card access, remote pressure, well, and generator control, plus bring basic internet connectivity to each of your water tower sites. in-house phone access can be used as well giving sites that don't have cell service the ability to call into the office or other departments as needed.
- Dedicated links, and redundant paths can be built for network resilience.
- Command and control systems from industry leaders
- Ethernet based systems
- Internet connectivity allows for remote monitoring on phones and via web.
PLEASE NOTE: The System for Award Management (SAM) is the Official U.S. Government system that consolidated the capabilities of CCR/FedReg, ORCA, and EPLS.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AVAILABLE HERE